Christmas holidays

04:47

Photobucket

I have a lot of commitments in this period, it’s so strange ‘cause I usually spent my time at home ahah, during holidays all my friends had more time to spent with me so I’m really happy! Actually, I have to study for my exams in February, I’m really anxious ‘cause they are very big, I hope to do a good job ^^ sorry if I will post less during the next months! Anyway, let’s start with Wednesday, I went out with Sara to our favorite manga shop (as usual ahah), then we went to our favorite bar and drunk hot tea, the weather was really cold so we couldn’t go out for long time (I’m sick in this moment ._. good moment)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wore a very comfy outfit with my new leggings ( the zips are real!), Banana Fish sweater/dress, Creepers from TUK and various accessories (Pimkie, taobao, Kreepsville). I love wearing this style, I don’t know how to call it ahah, I bought new things for it and there are all in my next Celga parcel, I’m so excited to show them to you but I decided to request the shipping after the 7 January!

Photobucket

Then, a make up shoot, I cure my make up every day but I always forget to made a picture! I hope to make a lot of pics to show you! I used my new Dior palette and I really liked the final result, it was a smoky eyes more special than the usual grey one!

Friday I went out with Chiara, I’m so happy that she spent her Christmas holidays at home so I’ll have a lot of chance to see her ^^ *happiness*! I didn’t feel very well so no pics of me, sorry >_< I feel ugly in this period! We went to a new bar that offered sushi aperitif so we took the chance to try it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was delicious! I’m so happy we finally have a good sushi restaurants in my little town! It’s really hard to find good sushi here >_<

Photobucket

Chiara was so beautiful, I loved her outfit and her new wig from Gothic&Lolita wigs (if someone is interested). I made some pictures of her and maybe it was the first time she liked the pics ahah!

Then, Tuesday I went out again with Sara, she gave me her Christmas present and it was so beautiful *_* I’ll share the post with all presents in the next days! We went to the mall for some shopping, it was really good that a lot of shops made sales! Sara bought a lot of things, I bought a new pair of leopard tights in grey and a simple wool dress in bordeaux for everyday, I really need some simple dresses for my university exams XD

I forgot to make pictures of the day, but when we reached the car it was full of envelopes ehm ehm.

Photobucket

We also did some food shopping eheh that’s why! We spent all the afternoon walking in the mall, I thought we consumed all the calories stored because Christmas events!

Lastly I would like to thank all my readers, I just reached 100+ followers! I’m so glad there are so many people interested in my little blog, thank you thank you thank you!! I decided to make a giveaway to celebrate this little event :D stay tuned!

5 commenti:

  1. Those zipper leggings look cool! And I like how you did your make-up. ^^
    Too bad you're sick though! I'm also sick, well, everyone here in this house is sick haha. I hope you will get better soon ♥

    And your food pictures look nice. Sushi looks yummy, but I didn't like the taste of it when I tried it once a long time ago. I will have to give it another try, because I want to eat it haha.

    RispondiElimina
  2. thank you very much dear ♥ You must give another try to sushi :D

    RispondiElimina
  3. I leggings sono troppo fichi!**
    Io è 2 giorni che vado a pranzo ad un nuovo ristorante a buffet nel mio quartiere, ormai sono un hosomaki ambulante XD

    RispondiElimina
  4. Nily: grazie millissime ♥♥

    Darky: grazie cara ♥♥ awww chissà che cose buone *w*

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.