Day 9 - Harajuku

09:37

Photobucket

This day we went to Harajuku for my last shopping round! When we arrived we met the super cute Lisa, do you know her? Tokyo Fashion photographed her a lot of times and she is also on twitter and instagram ^^! I known her thanks to that social network and I was so glad to meet her in real life!

Photobucket

After this super lucky meet, we went to the Meiji Shrine because we didn’t see it the first time we went to Harajuku, it’s my favorite shrine because is so traditional and modest, totally different from the ones in Asakusa! We also saw a weeding, the bride was so beautiful with her traditional dress!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we went around Takeshita Dori and did some (lot *coff) shopping, it’s strange but it was the day with more purchases ahah! Firstly we made some purikura at Puri Madonna, Kyary purikura machine and then with one dedicated to Tsubasa. After that we also checked la Foret and a lot of different stores:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Inside the purikura machine!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For lunch we decided to go again in the same underground restaurant we found the first time we were here, I took a different plate and it was delicious as I expected 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you visit with attention all the little streets you can find a lot of beautiful stores!
Photobucket

Photobucket

We spent a lot of time searching for Avantgarde store and luckily we found it after one hour of search…I can say I hate SO much the underground stores XD  but I found the fire tights I wanted for a long time so it was ok ahah

Photobucket

Photobucket

A picture with the adorable shop staff from Listen Flavor, I love so much their things! I hope to buy something more asap!

My outfit

Photobucket

Horns Super Lovers – Eyeball ribbons Kreepsville666 – T-shirt, necklace Glavil – Leggings Missguided – Shoes random store in Studio Alta

And lastly my purchases of the day 

Photobucket

16 commenti:

  1. Eh, quanti pacchi! Non vedo l'ora che posti tutti quanti gli acquisti *v*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. mancano ancora 3 post e poi pubblicherò 2 post sugli acquisti ♥ sono talmente tante foto che uno soltanto non mi bastava XD

      Elimina
  2. You met famous people XD cool!!

    Yep, so many hidden stores! Must look everywhere and corner!

    Again, you looked amazing! You didn't wear lolita in tokyo? ;_;

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I coulnd't wear lolita because the petticoat was too damn huge for my travel case ç_ç *sadness*

      Elimina
  3. I love your outfit! The horns, leggings and shirt look so cool, and suits you very well ♥ Aww I'm glad you found that store after an hour! All the hidden stores!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Were those studded fanny packs I saw? People always make fun of them but I would totally rock some if they looked like those lol :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I saw them inside la Foret and I had your same thought ahah

      Elimina
  5. Risposte
    1. aaaa è proprio un tortellino gigante ♥ troppo carina!

      Elimina
  6. Oh my God :) Very cool you met Lisa.
    I follow her on Tumblr :D

    RispondiElimina
  7. Oh Hai!!!Sooo epic place ^___^ You seems to be so rich for the so much shopping :D ^^ I envy you

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I saved money for two years :P I would be really happy if I was rich ahah ♥

      Elimina
  8. Loved your outfit! Harajuku is really a dream, isn't it? ^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank youuu ♥ It was like a dream çOç I want to come back

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.