Two Outfits


A little update with my last two outfits, I feel a bit uninspired in this period, I wanted to wear something gyaru but I hadn’t any good new idea so I ended dressing up mostly creepy cute/pastel goth, I have a lot of clothes in my closet for these styles so I think I will create a lot of new outfits eheh…but luckily I will receive a lot of new gyaru things this week, yay! I ordered some weeks ago a Ghost of Harlem lucky pack and also my dear friends bought for me some new clothes from Glavil when they were in Tokyo, I’m so excited about them!

Photobucket



Hat M2 – Cardigan, necklace Super Lovers – Dress (wore like a t-shirt) MissGuided -  Skirt ACDC rag – Tights Ebay – Shoes Studio Alta

Photobucket

I didn’t make something special this week, sometimes I went out in the evening with my friends for a hot tea (a must in this season) or stay at home with my boyfriend seeing anime or cooking programs XD and most of the time I studied for my incoming exams….

Photobucket



Eyeball ribbons  Kreepsville666 – Sweater Banana Fish – Tights Missguided – Shoes TUK – Necklace Monomania

It was the first time I smile in a picture XD I don’t know why but I liked it very much…sometimes I tried to smile but thought I looked akward, so I always deleted all the pictures! I will try to change my expressions, I feel the same in every outfit pictures and it’s so boring XD

Photobucket

I also went out for dinner (and I ate too much) and checked the sales...Am I the only one who didn't find something really interesting? I only bought a belt (I really need it but it wasn't on sale, lol) and a really cute t-shirt but I can't use it until spring. I'll try other shops in the next days but I'm sure it will be really hard to find something I like. Did you have a good sales round?

16 commenti:

  1. Uhaa!
    I love the secon outfit!
    The sweater is awesome *A * I love this kind of sweaters so much. and your wig looks very pretty :3
    I like your smile! do it more often ;)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much sweetie ♥♥♥ you're always so kind ç*ç

      Elimina
  2. Carinissima come sempre *__*
    Uhm no... io ho preso quasi niente ai saldi per ora. E credo anche per dopo!!! ;P

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille cara ♥

      Penso che nemmeno io ritenterò...ho come l'impressione che abbiano tirato fuori la roba ultra vecchia e tolto molte delle cose recenti :/

      Elimina
  3. I always wonder how you can eat so much and keep being so skinny ^^ the outfits are amazing as always, I love when you smile in the picture! <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much sweetie ♥ I have an intestine problem so I don't gain weight but I always try to balance my feeding doing cyclette everyday!

      Elimina
  4. I love both outfits and they look great on you. You always have such a wonderfull style ♥ And I think you have a lovely smile, so I hope you will smile more often on photo's :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always too sweet! *v*

      Elimina
  5. I'm really loving those first two wigs on you :)

    RispondiElimina
  6. sorry for not commenting for such a long time! I was absent and had a lot of stress..
    I will read your blog more frequently now :)
    you look great in those outfits <3 I especially love the last one! The wig (or is it your real hair? *w*) looks great on you!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. don't worry sweetie ♥ I'm really happy you found the time to comment, I really apprecciate it ç_ç you're so sweet! thank you very much ♥♥♥

      ( unluckily it's a wig!)

      Elimina
  7. so wonderful outfits,I love ur style *___*

    RispondiElimina
  8. Can't believe I missed this one!
    Love your outfits! You are always so stylish ^^ <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. don't worry dear ♥♥♥ you're always too kind, thank you very much ç*ç!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.