Void






 

Headband Spinns - Tee Fivepoundtee - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Asos

Hi guys! Happy Sunday and happy Valentine's day to everyone who celebrates it! I got in touch with the English brand Five Pound Tee a while ago and I'm really glad to share with you the first pics with one of their amazing t-shirts, the quality is great and all the t-shirts cost only 5£ (you can find many other items and they're available both for boys and girls)! The print is well done and it doesn't ruin after the washing, totally recommended! There are so many gorgeous prints in the website it was really hard to choose some of them eheh I can't wait to show you the other tops I got! For my Valentine's day I'll go eating some sushi with my bf and then play video games ahahah perfect way to spend the day!

10 commenti:

  1. I've never heard of that brand before! The tablet is pretty cool though so I might just check them out :D

    RispondiElimina
  2. You look great! Loving your stockings and choker!

    <3 Kiana Bee

    RispondiElimina
  3. I'll be sure to check out that T-shirt website!
    Also, so in love with your cardigan :D


    SAMI★SPOON

    RispondiElimina
  4. girl your killing it with your shoe collection.
    I need to shop where your shopping QVQ

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.