Heart























































Hat h&m - Top Spreepicky - Skirt h&m - Backpack LaModa - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Windsor Smith

Hi guys! Another new outfit post (I have so many new looks and reviews to share with you this month!) feauturing a new super cute heart hollow sweater I got from Spreepicky (you can also use the code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your order), I have a fetish for everything with heart cut-outs so when I saw this one I had to get it! The outfit is quite simple with my favorite tartan skirt and my usual platform boots, sometimes I feel like wearing less accessories than I usually do, especially when the weather is not the best. I can't wait for the real spring to be here, I'm kinda tired of all the rain we had in Italy the last weeks, I have so many ideas in my mind for spring outfits eheh.

10 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.