Darkest shade
































Hat h&m - Blouse/Dress Romwe - Accessories Rogue + Wolf, Killstar - Boots Quanticlo

Hi lovelies! I hope you had a great start of the week, I didn't feel really well during the weekend (you know, girls period....) but today I shot a lot of new outfits for the blog yay! I'm thinking about some new content and I'll share asap a totally new kind of outfits posts and I really hope you'll like it. It's not really easy for me with my very few free time deciding what kind of posts you would like to read, so let me know if you have some nice idea (like tutorial, makeup reviews and so on). I also hope to change the currently layout with something more minimalistic, let's see if my elementary grahic knowledge will help XD!

8 commenti:

  1. I'm really in love with this pretty outfit *o* I love this dress so so so much!
    You look really beautiful <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much cutie ♡ you're always so kind ;u;

      Elimina
  2. Wow, such a witchy outfit but I love it! *__* That dress is absolutely gorgeous!

    Hmm, blog post ideas... You could do a make-up tutorial (video or just pictures) or introduce your favorite clothes to us!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much *u* I'll do my best for the next posts, thank you for the ideas ♡!

      Elimina
  3. Gosh you look so good in red! I love how you've matched your nails to your outfit, and that dress overlay... *///*

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.