Favorite Lingerie: comfy ones

04:44
Hi cuties! I had a post like this in my mind for so long, I was finally able to shoot my favorite comfy lingerie items and if you're interested I would be really happy to do more posts like this, with more special lingerie of course :D!


































You already saw this one wearing on this outfit post! Lately I'm into sportiv lingerie set, they're super comfy, easy to wash and fast to dry and you can wear the bra like a top for going around, when the weather is super hot this is something really cool to do :D! This set is also super cheap, I really recommend it!
































Another bra but this time it's plain black with the really cute details behind it! You can look how cute is the back side here. The cups are a bit padded (nothing really big) this gives a nice form to the breasts but still feeling like you're wearing a plain bra! This is a jolly bra you can wear both for casual and more dressy looks, it would be really cool under a a dress opened on the back! It's super cheap, only 5$!
































I can't miss in my collection a lace set (and it's not black!!) really cozy for daily life. I love this shade of grey in lingerie, I found it really elegant and a nice alternative to my usual total black. Uusually laces set are not really comfy but this one it is, especially because it has no underwire or padding :D. Unfotunately I got this one the past winter so I don't think it's still available, but Intimissimi always have something similar in every collection.
































Calvin Klein (similar bra and similar slip set, didn't find this one online) 

Not the usual Calvin Klein lingerie :D the sport set is really famous and you see it almost everywhere especially on Instagram, I got myself a while ago this set which is really comfy even if the bra is a bit padded and has the underwire! I usually don't like underwire bras because most of them start to feel really uncomfortable and irritate my skin too after wearing them for many hours, but this one is perfect and super cozy! It was also cheap compared to the usual brand prices, I paid the bra around 30 euro and the slip (which was a set of three!) around 18 euro in a local store.





























h&m Sheer set (bra link)

I got this one the past sales for a really cheap price (7 euro the bra and 5 for the slip!), it was a nice bargain especially because it's super comfy but super cool and sexy to wear :D I love the sheer parts (the back's slip is all sheer!) and the different texture used, it reminds me a bit the Unif bras but this one is way cheaper :D

I hope you liked my comfy lingerie choices, let me know if you're like me that prefer wearing this kind of pieces instead of super padded ones ahah!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.