Wednesday









Wig Donalovehair - Dress SheIn - Necklace Shopdixi - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Windsor Smith

This season is the perfect one for a Wednesday Addams inspired dresses :D I have a little collection of them but this one I recently got is a bit different from the usual, the lovely cut out with the white part under it made the dress so cute and special, the fabric is also really light perfect for the season and for more formal occasion if you create an elegant look with it! I'll never get tired of this kind of dresses ahahah I already shot another similar look but with my favorite velvet one (you'll see it in the next weeks)! I'm preparing so many new posts for you, autumn is my favorite season and I always feel full of inspiration and ideas for my blog, let me know if you feel this way too! 

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.