Review: i.Fairy Kirei Brown Uniqso

Hi guys! Another circle lens review for my favorite shop Uniqso, this time I choose a lovely light brown/yellow pair, the i.Fairy Kirei Brown! I never tried this model before, but I was pretty sure they'll look amazing and feel super comfy 'cause i.Fairy is one of my favorite lenses brand!


As always I got them via Fedex shipping ina few days, I really recommend this shipping if you had problems with the customs.

Base Curve 8.6mm
Color Tones 3 Tones
Diameter 16.2mm
Processing Time 2-3 working days
Remarks Free 1 normal lens case (medium)
Replacement Period 12 months

Water Content 55%



















Look how pretty the color is! I really like this shade of light brown/yellow 'cause it's a bit more ash then the usual ones, it's perfect to fit many cosplays (like Saber Alter!) but also j-fashion and goth looks, they're perfect over brown eyes because they blend perfectly without creating a fake effect. The diameter is big but looks quite natural, they're super comfy even if you wore them for a lot of hours. The design is really cute and great to fit every need :) they're available with prescription as well and they come in different colors too! You can get them here.



The color is super pretty, I'm in love with them! They makes my eyes super shiny ahah!

Color ★★★★ great light brown/yellow color that covers really well dark eyes
Design ★★★★ lovely design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- yellow color that covers really well brown eyes
-  great and simple design 
- perfect cosplay and event's pics
- big diameter
- super comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! 

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.