Black Widow










Wig Uniwigs - Headband handmade by me - Top SheIn - Skirt Romwe

I'm so happy I'm back with more detailed looks lately, even if it's hot as hell I'm doing my best to create outfits I really like and this one is the perfect example! I recently got this gorgeous crop top in the mail and it's so amazing, I never had something like this before in my closet and I think it's perfect paired with this long pleated skirt. I know, I already wore this headband A LOT but it's one of my favorite hair accessories ahah and it's perfect for this look in my opinion :D I'm pretty sure I'll wear again my hats during autumn. I'm currently in Krakow, the weather here is sooo nice and everything is incredibly beautiful, let me know if you would like to read a diary of my travel here on my blog, it has been a long time since I did a travel posts but I don't know if you would be happy reading it!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.